ZENiX 1SD - Field device for monitoring and controlling 1 motorized smoke control damper
The ZENiX 1SD field device is used to monitor and control 1 motorized smoke control damper with 230 V actuator. No configuration is required as it has a predefined device address.
- Suited for a 230 V smoke control damper actuator, such as a BLE230, BE230, BEN230, BEE230...
- Predefined address: no need for addressing or configuration of the field device
- Functional also without 230 V power on the field device: it will send the current damper position, but will not be able to move the damper blade without power
- LEDs indicate position of the damper, bus communication and error status
- Connection to one 230 V smoke damper actuator
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Power consumption: 50 mW + actuator consumption
- For wire sizing: 18 VA
- IP54 casing
- CE according to 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/C