ZENiX-500 - Controller (master) for 500 field modules (1000 elements)
The ZENiX-500 controller (master) monitors and controls fire dampers, smoke control dampers and shutters, as well as digital inputs and outputs. Each ZENiX-500 controller manages up to 500 field modules, or 1000 elements. Multiple ZENiX controllers can be connected to one network. The ZENiX-500 controller can be used as a stand-alone solution or integrated into a BMS system via a BACnet IP connection.
- ZENiX-500 automatically identifies and addresses all field devices during the data point check
- System check only requires power on the ZENiX-500 controller
- Onboard ZENiX Webtool identifies precise location of possible wiring mistakes
- LEDs indicate status bus communication, alarms and errors
- Full (matrix) programming possible, including priorities, multiple alarm levels, conditional alarms...
- Onboard BACnet IP gateway for connection to BMS and other systems
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Power consumption: 40 W
- For wire sizing: 25 VA
- Integrated ethernet port, with RJ45 connector
- Integrated 250V AC 2A relay (NO/NC)
- DIN rail mounting
- CE according to 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/C